Hey Family and Friends,
How is everyone again
this week? I sure am getting excited for Mother's Day! This week has been
pretty good. We played football with the ward this week which was pretty fun to
watch. They really wanted me to play but I didn't want to run or kick on my
toe. Thankfully my toe is getting much better. I think it will be all better
maybe in a few weeks. I'm sure I've said that a hundred times. Other than that
the work is moving along. We will be baptizing 1 person this coming Saturday and
then hopefully three more on the 26th. We set a goal of four this month so we
are really hoping that we will be able to achieve it. Thankfully we've resolved
some of the marriage concerns that we have had so It will be really good to
baptize that family together. That is one thing that I wanted to start focusing
on more. Finding families and bringing them to the Gospel together. It won't be
easy at all but I feel that I should focus my attention more on that. Well I
hope that everyone is doing well I miss you all!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment