Hey
Mom,
So I'm not going to be able to write my weekly letter to the family
today. My companion has to prepare some things for school so we had to
come to Accra early and we just get a few minutes to use the computers
in the office. I hope you don't mind. Well this week was pretty good
for us since it was the first week that we were able to spend the
entire week in our area. It was a much needed break from all of the
traveling and stuff. This coming week will be a busy one though. We
have transfers so lots of new missionaries will be coming to our zone
and we're even opening some new areas in our zone as well. We're
pretty excited for that. We are hopefully having about 5 baptisms this
coming Sunday, but we didn't have any this week. It sounds like you
had a fun time in Colorado with Megan. I think Dallan and Casey had a
fun time as well. I bet the Matthews' are pretty excited for Andy to
come home. I bet he is excited as well. I really can't believe that
soon you'll be dropping Jeff off in Logan. I hope that he
is excited and ready to go. I'm sure he will miss your delicious food
even more now. Sorry those plantains are being stubborn. I told you
they take a long time to ripen. I hope maybe they'll come around. Well
I hope that you enjoy the reunion this week! Let everyone know how
much I miss them! Thanks for your love and support! I love you so
much!!
Love,
Elder Smith
So I'm not going to be able to write my weekly letter to the family
today. My companion has to prepare some things for school so we had to
come to Accra early and we just get a few minutes to use the computers
in the office. I hope you don't mind. Well this week was pretty good
for us since it was the first week that we were able to spend the
entire week in our area. It was a much needed break from all of the
traveling and stuff. This coming week will be a busy one though. We
have transfers so lots of new missionaries will be coming to our zone
and we're even opening some new areas in our zone as well. We're
pretty excited for that. We are hopefully having about 5 baptisms this
coming Sunday, but we didn't have any this week. It sounds like you
had a fun time in Colorado with Megan. I think Dallan and Casey had a
fun time as well. I bet the Matthews' are pretty excited for Andy to
come home. I bet he is excited as well. I really can't believe that
soon you'll be dropping Jeff off in Logan. I hope that he
is excited and ready to go. I'm sure he will miss your delicious food
even more now. Sorry those plantains are being stubborn. I told you
they take a long time to ripen. I hope maybe they'll come around. Well
I hope that you enjoy the reunion this week! Let everyone know how
much I miss them! Thanks for your love and support! I love you so
much!!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment