Dear Family!
This week has been kind of disappointing and a bit of a struggle but it hasn’t been too bad. We’ve been struggling in Nkawkaw just because our investigators have been too busy to see us. They always tell us oh come on Thursday and we get there Thursday and they saw oh I am too busy come on Saturday and then they fail us again. The thing that doesn’t make any sense though is the people who are making time for us don’t come to church but those we can’t see show up to church on Sunday. It doesn’t make any sense to me at all. Well we interviewed 5 of our investigators this week to be baptized on Saturday but 2 of them needed to come to church one more time, but they didn’t come. So we’re hoping they come to church this Sunday and the zone leaders want us to baptize them after church on Sunday. So we’ll see what happens. We will at least have 3 baptisms on Saturday I hope. Well this coming week should be pretty good. We’re going to Accra Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning we have interviews and then we will go to the temple in the afternoon. So I’m pretty excited about that. I’m hoping I’ll have some packages there waiting for me! Well this week I didn’t eat anything too interesting besides I ate beef kidney for the first time! It wasn’t all that tasty but it was meat. I’m really loving banku we get it all the time. I went back to my usual spot to get banku and grasscutter but sadly they didn’t have any grasscutter so I was out of luck. But one of our members promised to buy us some if he finds some and cook it for us. It is basically rat but it tastes really good. Well not much new going on here other than that, besides me and my friend made a cardboard handcart from the friend. It was pretty legit I must admit! She really liked it! Well I have short time today so I’ll keep this short but I miss and love you all!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment