Accra Ghana Mission/Accra Ghana West Mission

Monday, January 9, 2012

Testimony

Since being on mission I have really grown, especially spiritually. I have felt the spirit more than I have my entire life. I have felt my testimony grow exponentially especially as I share it. More than anything else I know that God lives. I know that He is my loving Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior of all mankind. He came here to bear the sins, pains, sicknesses, and afflictions of all. I know that He knows and loves me personally. I feel His love for me and all of those around me every day as I teach others about Him. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to usher in this last dispensation. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and the keystone of our religion, it holds everything together. No one can gain a testimony of the restored church without gaining a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know that by studying it every day it can strengthen us and bring much greater peace and joy in our daily lives and give us the power and authority to be the Lord's representative in all we do. Reading It will give us an eternal perspective in life, and lead us to focus on the "things that matter most." I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's Kingdom once again established on the Earth. It is the only true and living church on the Earth. It is the only church that has the authority of the Holy Priesthood and the right to continuing revelation for the whole world. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is God's chosen prophet on earth today. He is the Lord's mouthpiece for the whole world. I know that the quorum of the twelve apostles are all prophets, seers, and revelators. Finally I know that one day Christ will come again. I know that eventually if I remain faithful to Him I will be able to be with Him and my Heavenly Father forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment